Discover more AWS resources for building and running your application on AWS:
- Amazon ECS Workshop - Learn how to use Stelligent Mu to deploy a microservice architecture that runs in AWS Fargate
- Amazon Lightsail Workshop - If you are getting started with the cloud and looking for a way to run an extremely low cost environment Lightsail is perfect. Learn how to deploy to Amazon Lightsail with this workshop.
- fargate - Command line tool for interacting with AWS Fargate. With just a single command you can build, push, and launch your container in Fargate, orchestrated by ECS.
- Wonqa is a tool for spinning up disposable QA environments in AWS Fargate, with SSL enabled by Let’s Encrypt. More details about Wonqa on the Wonder Engineering blog
- coldbrew - Fantastic tool that provisions ECS infrastructure, builds and deploys your container, and connects your services to an application load balancer automatically. Has a great developer experience for day to day use
- mu - Automates everything relating to ECS devops and CI/CD. This framework lets you write a simple metadata file and it constructs all the infrastructure you need so that you can deploy to ECS by simply pushing to your Git repo.